WAVE BREAKING LANE ROPE, model AQ-WBLR
- Premium quality, Australian made for Australian conditions.
- Meets FINA requirements.
- Wave, breaking design with exceptional wave quelling characteristics.
- Inter-locking disc design incorporating ‘Blanket Friendly’ rounded edges.
- Disc diameter 110mm.
- Discs & floats are manufactured from UV stabilized polypropylene to maximize longevity.
- Colour fast protection.
- Floats are white blow moulded design.
- Standard Colour range is: White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green & Black.
- Includes all hardware & fittings such as heavy duty T316 Stainless Steel cable & ‘S’ hook.
- New Model Tensioner included, designed with the pool user in mind. Solid T316 S/S internal sections covered by a polypropylene handle with ribs for extra grip and comfort. All wire attachment is concealed.
- Supplied Assembled.
Delivery Time – Delivered within 1-2 weeks.
Colours/Length – The standard colour configuration is 5 m ends of one colour and two colours alternating in the centre.
FINA rainbow colours may be specified.
25m, 35m, 50m, Custom